Thank you for your interest in submitting a story/article to AfterFiftyLiving.com. We accept unsolicited articles and stories for publication on our website and our newsletter that are authentic, well-written, and acceptable for a general yet diverse audience of visitors aged 50+. If an article or story is approved by the editors, After Fifty Living, Inc. will make an attempt to publish that article or story on its website, www.AfterFiftyLiving.com and/or in its newsletter. However, After Fifty Living, Inc. reserves the right not to publish any article or story – even one(s) that have received approval by our editors. Your article or story, when published on www.AfterFiftyLiving.com and/or its newsletter become the property of After Fifty Living, Inc.
You may submit your story/article based on the following guidelines.
1. Stories or articles that include lists of resources are encouraged.
2. We appreciate stories/articles that inform, educate, entertain and encourage discussion.
3. You are solely and legally responsible for the accuracy of all facts and statements presented in your article or story. After Fifty Living, Inc. does not assume any responsibility for verifying your facts and statements or for validating their accuracy.
4. AfterFiftyLiving.com includes 6 major topical sections and a variety of subsections. These include:
- Health & Fitness: health alternatives, procedures & tests, medical conditions, health & wellness
- Money: personal finance, retirement & estates, Uncle Sam
- Lifestyle: beauty & fashion, travel, techie after fifty, recreation
- Companionship: dating after 50, real life
- Work: job hunting, the workplace
- Your Nest: active living, senior living.
5. You are encouraged to review the site to get a good understanding of the types of stories and articles we make available to our visitors.
6. We discourage stories/articles with a primary focus of selling a product (that’s what advertisements are for). That said, products or services may be mentioned/identified in the context of educating our visitors.
7. A story or article must be an original work authored by the person submitting it.
While we are happy to consider your submission for publication, we currently do not pay for articles or stories submitted through Share Your Story.
Questions – contact ShareYourStory@AfterFiftyLiving.com.