"It’s better to stay well than to get well!" Mache Seibel, MD.
Dr. Machelle (Mache) Seibel is America’s health expert, addressing the critical needs of consumers from stress and weight control to menopause and beyond. He served on the Harvard Medical School faculty for almost 20 years and is a pioneer in many areas of women’s health and more. He works with companies and organizations to bring exciting educational content to consumers. His professional experiences include:
– Host for PBS and NBC TV episodes, frequent media expert;
– Repeatedly voted into Best Doctors in America;
– Past Editor-in-Chief of the medical journal Sexuality, Reproduction & Menopause;
– Distinguished Alumnus Award, the University of Texas Medical Branch’s highest honor 2008;
– Multiple national awards for research, writing, music writing and patient education;
– Professor, University of Massachusetts Medical School 2004-present;
– Director, Complicated Menopause Program, University of Massachusetts Medical School 2004-2011;
– Founder of HealthRock®, reshaping health education with health songs and entertainment;
– Past Medical Director, Inverness Medical Innovations (now Alere);
– Corporate Consultant and Corporate Health Expert Nationally and Internationally;
– Author/editor 14 books, over 200 scientific articles;
– American Cancer Society New England Division Medical Advisory Network;
– Advisory board of Dr. Mehmet Oz’s HealthCorps initiative to fight childhood obesity; and
– Nationally known guest speaker, key note speaker.
Visit his award-winning website www.DoctorSeibel.com and sign up for his free monthly newsletter.